View Single Post
Old September 14, 2012, 03:51 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
What monitor do you have?
I have Samsung Syncmaster B1930 16"

Quote:
The point with many parts these days is to OC them.. if your not interested then your wasting your money... and the top level stuff are for those that want to beat benchmarks etc.. not for people looking for a good gaming rig..
Well actually i am interested in OC... But right now i wont be doing the overclocking but in the near future will be doing OC....

Quote:
I would suggest a 3570k (plenty of power) 3770k if your going to be doing a bunch of rendering or encoding etc.. the 3930k and higher are for people that are really into their hardware or do 3d modeling as a job...
Well i am doing a animation course and i will probably be doing a lot of rendering... And ya i do a lot of encoding too... i got the doubt is abt the performance of processors 3930k and 3770k.. well the thing i will do with my systems r Heavy Gaming, Little bit of rendering, a lot encoding, Heavy multi tasking etc... for these 3770k is good or should i go for 3930k???

Quote:
8GB ram is more than the VAST majority of people will use.. but it is cheap so you can go for 16GB if you really want.
Okay will go with 16gig ram... yeah abt ram in some processors i saw it written that memory support a 1333 and 1600.. so if i buy a higher end ram like 2000 will it work with the processor??

Quote:
Asus Z77 sabertooth is all the board you'll need..
Really?? But rnt ROG board specially designed for gaming??? so they should have a upper hand right???

Quote:
Depending on your monitor a 670 is all you'll need..
Hell look at a 27" IPS and go for a 690 if you have the funds for it.. but for any monitor of 1920 x 1200 or less then a single 670 will be plenty.. the MSI PE is sweet and a good price.
Well my monitor doesnt support HD.. but i will keep the samsung monitor for a few more onths and will be goin for a full HD monitor.... so if tats the case buying 680 is good right??
690 nooooooo way... tats waaaay costly..hehe..

Quote:
Case... pick what you want... it's personal preference.. but the cosmos is HUGE.
Hehe ya its HUGE... but i just couldnt remove its image from my mind.. so probably will be buying it.... its a good case right???

Quote:
As for sound... All creative sound-systems I've heard sound crap(though I've not had the opportunity to try one of their higher models) and the sound-card will be wasted if this is the case..
Makes sure your sound-system is in need of a card like the ST before you drop that much cash on it... The $60 - $120 cards are generally good enough for most people.
Ohhhhh.... so tats y whenever im gaming or watching a movie the sound is sooo bad... so i thought buying a sound card will fix it... well can u suggest me a good sound system ???

Quote:
By the way.. don't try and "future-proof" a build.. you'll end up spending more money than it would cost to have 2 builds in the same period...
Ohhhhh.... okay... Dropped my idea of Future proof...