View Single Post
Old September 13, 2012, 11:03 PM
Top Prospect

Smile Ultimate Gaming Desktop Pc Build... ^_^

Hey Everyone... ^_^

1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.

Well It is mostly for Gaming. And i am a huge multi tasker so it should be able to multi task well... And i do a lot of Internet Browsing and Downloads...

2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread

Budget doesnt matter.. cuz i am not goin to build it right aways... first will collect the needed parts and then will build it... so budget isnt a matter.. but i want my desktop to be future proof...

3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.

I am From India.. i mostly buy from online retailers like Flipkart, Ebay(Dont Like it Much).. If there is anyother good Retailers Suggest me.. ^_^

4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc, etc, etc, you get the picture.

I am a fan of many things.. Like for Processor i like Intel, Graphics Card i only like Nvidia, And a huge Asus Fan...

5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.

Well ya.. I already got a monitor which i will using, My 4.1 Creative Sound system, APC Back UPS RS 1100, Razer Black Widow Keyboard, Belkin Wifi Router, and Finally Sony DVD Rw... These things i will be using..

7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.

Well i currently have no plan for overclocking.. but in the future i might....

8. WHEN do you plan to build it?

I would like to build it before 2013... The parts i bought are just the razer blackwidow keyboard.. And the parts i will be reusing are

Monitor, Sound System, Router, UPS...

9. What resolution and settings do you use?

Well i want to max it all... and i dont need 3D...

10. Are there any specific technologies you want?

I need USB 3.0, SSD, All in one Memory Card System... And all the latest Tech With it.... ^_^

Welll i already Chose Some parts well here are they...

Mother Board:
Asus Maximus V Formula, Asus Maximus V Extreme, Asus Rampage IV Extreme... I am not sure which to choose... Or is there any better alternatives... i would like the motherboard from Asus and specifically the ROG Series..

Processor:
Intel Core I7 3770K, Intel Core I7 3930k.... Is there any better processor than these 2?? i want it to be Intel....

Graphics Card:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 680... Single not SLI( but in future i might go with SLI)... Is there any better Card??? I want it to be Nvidia.

Sound Card:
Asus Xonar Essence ST.. Is this good??

Case/Cabinet:
Cooler Master Cosmos II.. I liked this case... but is there a better case with lot of room for cable management and for upgrades???

Power Supply:
Seasonic X Series - 80 Plus Gold SS-850KM... Is this Good???

These r the components i serached for... Other components im not sure what to buy...

hope you can help me suggest an Awesome Gaming machine... ^_^

Thanks ^_^

Last edited by syaoran7li; September 13, 2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Sorry For the Huge Post.... ^_^