View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old September 13, 2012, 05:50 PM
botat29's Avatar
botat29 botat29 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 830

you have thermal tape and thermal pad, the thermal tape ( 3m ) is thin and use to glue small heat sink on parts, the thermal pad is use when you have a space to fill between the heat sink and the parts, as exemple a GPU water block, Dazmode have thermal pad in different thickness, you have to use the good one
Reply With Quote