View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old September 13, 2012, 05:06 PM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Soultribunal Soultribunal is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,232

My System Specs


Originally Posted by Alwaysrun View Post

One of my video cards has issues so XFX says it's the cooler so they're sending me another one but unfortunately they can't supply the thermal compound or tape/pad for the other misc parts that contact the HS. You know that foamy pad like substance that is on like 20 parts like the ram, chokes and mosfets ect (or whatever all those parts are called). Anyways I was just going to apply some MX-2 on the gpu because I've used that before with no issues but I can't for the life of me find where to buy that thermal pad like stuff. What the heck is that stuff called and where (At NCIX pref.) can I find it? I can't reuse the old stuff because it's shot, crumpled and smeared to hell. TIA
Its called Thermal Tape :)

Thermal Tape 3CM X 3CM ( One Piece ) - Others - Thermal-Tape- X -1

Hope that helps,


"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.
Reply With Quote