View Single Post
Old September 8, 2012, 07:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by draemn View Post
??? I run a 680 at stock settings for 5760x1080 resolution and the only games that struggle with max settings (out of the ones I own) are metro 2033 and BF 3. Just Cause 2, L4D 2, and Skyrim are extremely playable with max settings. Also, the "playable settings" for BF 3 are only one step down from max and it's really really hard to tell the difference.
I'm not sure what your "???" is about. Im agreeing with you that it is playable. 2560x1600 in BF3 at Max settings is 46 fps max, avg...ah hell here is the graph:

So, like I said. Its playable at this setting.

My post was regarding multi monitor GPU setups, which DO 'struggle' at 5k x 1k resolutions, max settings, as seen here: Edit: Blocked out from outside sites. You can google this stuff up anyways.

Anyways, there is a tonne of reviews out on the internet about this stuff. I dont need to rehash what has been proven.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about