View Single Post
  #39 (permalink)  
Old June 29, 2008, 01:56 PM
vinister's Avatar
vinister vinister is offline
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 297
Default

yes, the GPU client uses about 90-95% of my GPU, and 25% of my quad-core. I have been running a CPU client as well, which brings my total cpu use to about 55%, but lowers GPU use to about 80% (don't know why). However, the cpu client is almost redundant next to the GPU client, it seems to be about 1/10th as quick.
__________________
Mobo: DFI 790X-M2R
Proc: AMD PHENOM X3 720
Ram: OCZ Platinum 2X 2GB @ 1066
VIDEO: 3 x Visiontek HD3870
Reply With Quote