View Single Post
Old September 4, 2012, 02:27 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Hey everyone got some new updates about the project!
The project is getting along pretty nicely with daily updates by the developers. They have been teasing us with the progress on the BMW M1 Procar the BMW Z4 that will be soon in-game and available to play (there’s more @ the forums but I can’t show them).

Amazing the amount of detail these guys place into a car with even the tiniest bolt being carefully placed on the right spot !
They also have shown us some updates on the tracks, in particular Nordschleife, Bathurst, Spa francorchamps, Laguna Seca but some of the shots are so early that I cant publish in here L but they are on the forums available to anyone who wants to join the project. Here’s some shots that can be seen:

There’s a lot of new screenshots taken by the community also that look amazing, some cool new videos and (the best part in my opinion) panoramic/interactive shots from some of the tracks by Sagedavid the founder of the Facebook Project Cars Fan Group check it out below:
Indianapolis Panoramic/Interactive Image
Memphis Panoramic/Interactive Image
Suzuka Panoramic/Interactive Timelapse

Here’s some screenshots made by the community!

More screenshots in the official gallery Project CARS Community Gallery #31 – WMD Portal