Thread: My TJ07....
View Single Post
Old August 29, 2012, 01:46 PM

My System Specs

Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
(mod hat=off)

And that's a problem right there. When you start to consider money spent on computer parts an investment rather than considering it spent on a hobby that gives you enjoyment, it's not worth it. I'm not saying your used parts aren't worth something, because they are, but you can easily self-justify a price that no one will pay.

Between my TJ07, murdermod parts, and powdercoating I'm into my case for over $600 not including the time I've spent on it. It's looked damn good on the desk for a couple years and I still find myself admiring the lines of the case. However, when it goes up for sale it'll be below the current price of a new TJ07 or I don't think it will sell. I'll get some money in my jeans to spend on my new build, and someone will get a nice case to make their own.
This, is probably the most truth I have seen about this than anything else. Couldn't have put it better myself.
And, since you took it off, I'm stealing your Mod hat!

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.