View Single Post
Old August 28, 2012, 12:48 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default Coolit ECO RMA = HORRIBLE Customer service

Hey Guys, I just wanted to tell my story about the horrible customer service I got from Coolit recently. I have a coolit ECO that just failed the drained coolant onto my motherboard, video card, etc. I contacted Coolit and talked to them and they had me take pictures of my system for my RMA request. They asked for serial #s and my invoice from NCIX (I provided everything they asked). They then said that my ECO failed because I installed the radiator upside down (The same way the HWC review shows here CoolIT ECO A.L.C CPU Cooler Review). They also said that the there was dust on my rad and that could also cause it to fail (I clean it ever month).

When I bought the cooler I contact Coolit through there forums (which are now gone) and asked if it was ok to install the rad upside down and they said it was fine. So not only did they give me bad advice but they are declining my RMA based on this.

I won't be recommending their products to anybody anymore based on this.
GAMER: Win7 Pro x64, I7 3770K (stock) (CM 212+), Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Gigabyte 7970 OC Ghz Edition 3 GB, Corsair Vengeance LP 4 x 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz, Crucial M4 120 GB + 256GB, Crucial M500 480 GB SSD, 1TB WD Blk, BRD, HX750W, Auz X-Fi Prelude, & Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2

Lenovo Ideapad Y510p: i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz (undervolted by 80mV), 16GB DDR3L-1866MHz, Intel GMA 4600HD / SLI'ed Nvidia Geforce GT 755M 2GB GDDR5, 240 GB Crucial SSD, 128GB M.2 SSD, 15.6" HD+ Glossy LED