View Single Post
Old August 23, 2012, 07:53 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

SugarJ, with regards to max oc or esthetics deisgn I am looking for the esthetics design. It is really important that this looks awesome :)

Prolab, I was assuming it would be very quiet. If it wasn't significantly quieter than my air build I would be confused. I'm not sure about the reference to rads, but I figure if I get a big enough case and keep them away from hanging out the exterior, my case would be more transportable if need be? I don't have to get the 600 dollar temjin11 case, but I would just feel safe in not having buyers remorse like for my present ss case.

Yes so looking impressive and cool, as well as being quiet are the main things I want to focus on in this project. Decent oc'ing will be expected. (I have also never oc'd before).

What do you guys think about the number of loops and rads etc I will need? Will my budget be more than $1000? $1500? Can you give me an example of a build I could use as a reference, and maybe I would be more successful in researching with that reference point in mind? :)