View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 10:00 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefinity View Post
Are you seriously trying to tell us that Nvidia doesn't have much closer relations to Crytek and Bethesda? That they didn't pay millions to Crytek for Crysis 2?

You mean like on Batman and Skyrim? What about Nvidia's driver development on F1, how did that work out?

Take a long hard look at that image and tell us you ain't biased. Lost Planet 2? Are you telling me that's not an outlier? Oh wait...you only don't benchmark outliers when they favour AMD right?

Oh did you miss the techreport's article on Crysis 2? Or did you just "forget" about it?

Crysis 2 tessellation: too much of a good thing? - The Tech Report - Page 6

No comments to make on that one? I see you're still benching it after all.

In your benchmarks I'm sure you can even make Dirt Showdown look good on Nvidia. Why not add Alan Wake, or Anno 2070 instead? Will you be adding Sleeping Dogs or Hitman Absolution? What about Sniper Elite? No? You're gonna be left with the biggest joke of all benchmark suites soon, save perhaps Tweaktown. Grats, you've found your level above Anandtech and below Tweaktown as the 2nd most biased Nvidia fansite on the web.

Let me guess...you are a lifetime subscriber to semiaccurate.

Bahahaha...tweak town BIASED for Nividia. You do realized they got BLACK BALLED by NV....right? Anad biased for NV. rofl. They are the number one tech site on the planet. They do NOT play favorites...unlike some other sites you have mentioned as it would only HURT them. It would be lose-lose for them. Then again lumping us in with those 'biased' sites IS a compliment...even if you dont realize it. Whats next your are going to claim we are 'too good looking' or....I know!.... 'hung like a race horse'? I hear those are pretty nasty comments to make about someone else! /whistle.

Man you are not even trying now. You have to troll harder and better than that here.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr