View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 06:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefinity View Post
I think you failed to realise that it was SKY himself who "cherry picked" legitreviews as evidence that the 660 Ti was on par with the 7950.

GTX 660 Ti Review Comment Thread

God knows how legitreviews came to their conclusion but I can only assume money and or threats were involved somewhere. It is patently obvious from the charts that the 660 Ti is blown away whenever AA is added into the equation...yes even at 1080p. To suggest this is a better 1080p card than the 7950 is downright laughable.

With all due respect, i think you're inferring what you want to someones comments as a fan of a certain brand. Both reviews stated that the 660ti was directed at the 7950, to compete with it, and in fact it does within ~10-13%, which given the msrp difference, does make it infact a direct compeditor.

Both people have stated where it falls in the scheme of things, and I beleive, again with all due respect, that you're viewing comments made by both through some red colored glasses.
You can have your oppinions, but please stay away from inferring someone was 'paid off' for a review, especially when talking about well respected people in the industry.

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter