View Single Post
Old August 4, 2012, 06:57 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM - Ottawa View Post
So if I want to get the Phoebus and be able to utilize the potential better than with pc350's, what headset would be a good choice, and how much would I need to spend on said headset? I am looking at getting a new card and headset combo, and am interested in knowing what headsets would better do the card justice, hopefully within the $300 headset range. I would rank music quality and great bass sounding as priority over having a microphone in this case. Looking for suggestions, thanks!
Consider the Razer Tiamat 7.1 analog headphones. $180.00. There is no better set available with analog surround. This is the only 7.1 analog set you can buy,but sound equally good at 5.1 analog. Analog is the true surround. Pair these with the Phoebus sound card,and you won't be sorry. Great for gaming AND music etc.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5