View Single Post
Old June 26, 2008, 09:58 AM
Top Prospect

The issue I got from DC was that my credit card company had refused the payment and they called me back to confirm that I take this order. The problem is that after they call you, you have to contact DC by yourself to confirm that they can proceed the payment but they are usually unreachable by phone or email. The only way is to send a PM to DC_Support from this forum. So, like I said before, I recommend you to call your credit card company just to say them that you will take an order on DirectCanada Computer. This way, they should proceed the payment without any issue.

For your Vista liscence from your laptop, I'm not sure you will be able to install it on a desktop. It cost nothing to try it anyway, but remember that only a bit more of 3GB of your 4GB ram will be recognise, so don't be surprised if your system info is not showing the 4GB.

AthlonX2 4600+ @ 3.0Ghz (tweaked by Ebdoradz) | Gigabyte MA790X-DS4 | 2x1GB Mushkin HP PC2-6400 @ 860Mhz | Silverstone Strider 500W PSU | Palit Radeon HD 3850 @ 720Mhz/1.76Ghz on 22" Acer X223w monitor | Thermaltake SopranoRS 101 | 1 x Seagate 250GB