Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcWizTech View Post
Graphics Card (may be outdated):
EVGA 012-P3-2068-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 448 Cores Classified 1280Mb

Motherboard:
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
(Should i get this or the EVGA Z77 FTW or whatever its called XP )

CPU:
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
Everything will work together except I have some reservations about these components price/performance+upgrade room wise. It would be very helpful to know your budget.

For the motherboard, there's no purpose getting a Z68 board for a 3770K unless you're running an older Linux or something else that won't be compatible. Also, why do you want Extended ATX if you're running one video card? Even if you're upgrading to 2 video cards (the most you'll want if you are running a 750W PSU) you could save a little AND get a newer chipset using a normal ATX Z77 board:
See:
Newegg.ca - ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.ca - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Both come up cheaper at least on Newegg than your eATX Z68 board, and support PCI-E 3.0 16x or 8x/8x which won't bottleneck (noticeably) any modern video card including the GTX 690. If you want the red/black colours, there are a few AsRock Z77 boards styled that way, but I don't have enough experience with AsRock to recommend them.

Put the money from the motherboard change towards GPU or hard disk (mechanical or SSD).

I'm not sure what your exact task will be with video editing, but you might benefit from 16GB RAM over 8GB if you use a program that can't get enough RAM.