Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old July 6, 2012, 07:16 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Yeah I'm still putting in a bit of time in the hopes that the next patch will address the itemization issues, but it's telling that I spent more time playing civ V last week than I did DIII.

Sorry, I don't buy that.... I played single player B'Net DII for years without having to buy anything. Quite frankly, the drop quality in DIII is ridiculous.... my current gear is by no means top of the line (probably not sufficient to move into act II inferno) and I'm lucky if I get a single item that's even worth looking at let alone using in 20+ hrs of act 1 inferno farming.

I can live with the great majority of game issues, but for a game with at best 10 hours worth of unique content loot generation and upgrading is the game and ATM that's completely broken unless a person wishes to use one of the AH resources.
Yuppers, I have to be honest I have had ZERO desire to play D3 after the first little bit. I can't believe how burned out I got on it, espically after playing grindy games like Minecraft. But its just the scale of gear you need goes up by a factor of 10 once you hit Inferno. I know they wanted to make it hard but I think they have done things wrong a bit.

Oh well, mechwarrior Online is comming. I'm sure that will Eat more of my time, and WOT is back to being interesting too.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com