View Single Post
Old July 5, 2012, 06:38 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

I have sold RE processors here before and I am willing to RMA the product on your behalf if necessary.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Product and Warranty Information
  • Intel Processors in this program will have the standard three year Warranty that is in the sealed box.
  • Installation instructions, Warranty information, Contact information and an Intel sticker will be included in the box.
  • Intel Processors are already released for sale and fully supported by Intel Customer Support.
  • Program entitlement for Warranty will be for Standard Warranty Replacement (SWR)
  • For this program, Purchasers will not be entitled to Advance Warrant Replacements (AWR).

Intel® 520 Series Solid-State Drive Product and Warranty Information
  • This Solid-State Drive (SSD) qualifies for warranty support direct from Intel. SSDs in this program will have the standard five year Warranty that is in the sealed box.
  • Installation instructions, Warranty information, Contact information and an Intel Flyer are included in the box. SSDs are already released for sale and fully supported by Intel Customer Support.
  • Program entitlement for Warranty will be for Standard Warranty Replacement (SWR). For this program, Purchasers will not be entitled to Advance Warrant Replacements (AWR).