View Single Post
Old July 5, 2012, 12:06 PM
Rookie

I was stuck in a windows installation reboot problem until I read and read about it. I found a few saying when it restarts, remove your windows cd/usb drive, I did that and now I'm stuck at "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

Problem is that it doesn't boot from the USB key anymore, it only boots with the HDD and I can't access to the bios in the beginning, even if I press the keys nothing happens it boots with the HDD.

EDIT: I got out of this 2nd boot loop problem. I turned off the computer remove the power cable, removed the HDD, plugged power in restarted the computer. Windows said there was no place found to install windows, I turned off the computer and installed the HDD again. Now it booted up and I'm trying to install windows again.

If I get stuck in the windows installer needs to restart to complete the installation loop again, I will remove memory module, as I read it was often one of the problem.

If that still doesn't work, I'll try re-putting Windows ISO on the USB Flash Drive again, maybe when I transferred it there was a problem.

Last edited by monocycliste; July 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM.