View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old June 24, 2008, 12:56 PM
MpG's Avatar
MpG MpG is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 3,143

As said, that little piece of crap is for if you're watercooling, and have less airflow over the heatsinks. Personally, if you're in need of more airflow, there are plenty of better ways to go about getting it. Velcro a 120mm fan to the side of the case, aimed at the heatsinks. Turn up the case fans. Take on the side panel and aim a room fan at the motherboard. Pass wind at the heatsinks. Better options than that little fan thing are everywhere.
i7 2600K | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 580GTX | Corsair DDR3-2133
Reply With Quote