View Single Post
Old June 28, 2012, 09:38 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
I still stand by BigFOIG he is a F'In great customer of mine and a awesome guy to deal with, I still think something has happened or we are not hearing the whole story but that is my two cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigFOIG View Post
I really hope this is a joke. Way to make this story sound like it's in your favour. I have responded to every single one of your PMs. Payment has been sent... the thing that you sent me (that I never asked to buy) has been shipped back to you.

This guy is the SHADIEST seller I have ever dealt with... He sends me an item that I never asked for, instead of an item that I wanted to buy. And that's not all, he doesn't include his return address. So in order to return the darn thing that I never asked for, I need his address right? He reluctantly gave me an address. Guess what, this guy lives next door to me (not literally). I offer to come over to his place to return the motherboard I never bought. Then I can give him cash in person in exchange for the item that I DID buy. The guy says no and tells me to ship it. Why???? Am I that ugly??? Now I have to ship this thing to you, and then you have to ship my thing to me. What's the difference if I freaking go to your house and give you the package first hand like what a Canada Post guy would do!? If I put a Canada Post sticker on my chest and drop your thing off, would that make you feel better?

Anyways, what I was planning to do was ship his thing back, wait for the item that I actually wanted, and then pay him via EMT, which was the original plan. (I receive the stuff, I pay him) I simply did not pay him right away after receiving my package because I didn't get what I bought. Now he wants me to pay him some money for now, and then the rest of the money when I receive the correct items. This is totally fine, I never said no to this, but I would have to eat the EMT fee twice.

I just don't want to pay for shipping his item back, since it was entirely his mistake for giving me the wrong item.

KABAM!
WHO'S THE FLAKE NOW, HUH?