View Single Post
Old June 27, 2012, 07:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickEnuf4U View Post
I don't think I've "bad-mouthed" anyone. The word "flake" has "might be" near it, and I'm only presenting unbiased fact. He received the items last Friday, and it is now Wednesday and he hasn't managed to pay for them.

Last time I heard from him was Monday when he said he didn't want to get charged the EMT fee twice. I promptly replied and said to subtract it (I think I'm being pretty reasonable in all of this) from the payment in addition to the cost of shipping back the motherboard that I accidentally sent him. It shouldn't take two days to do this, much less to at least reply to my PM.

The more time goes on, the more flaky he might be.

If I ship first, I expect instant payment. This is not unreasonable.
That is ridiculous, I had something similar happen to me before here. I bought some stuff off someone and they took the money and pretty much disappeared on me twice. Finally mods got invloved, the guy appeared and answered my pm's and then disappeared again, and finally after 3-4 weeks I got my stuff.

Feedback or no feedback, BIGFOIG you should pay the man or at least answer his pm's.

Unless you had an emergency or something where you cannot or could not pay him on time, then the least you can do is communicate with him and let him know. Sorry, those are my 2 cents.