View Single Post
Old June 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I haven't played any of the new french tanks, no room in my garage for them. Don't mind the new game modes at all, they require a slight change in thinking. WHen you think about there is no real change to what you are doing..... you have 1 objective and 2 ways of getting that objective. Mind you some of the maps with assault are interesting, especially with the reduced time limit.

I have almost 150k xp and climbing built up on my JTiger waiting for the tier 10 TDs, and built up just shy of 6 million credits.
I love the new game modes, and the fact that I have a JT and I'm building up XP and credits makes me happy for the launch of the new JPZE100 TD. That being said I do want the other TD lineup promised to use as well (German).

Nice amount of XP on the JT there Perry, You running it often?

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com