View Single Post
Old June 23, 2012, 12:18 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Why would I need to check under the heat sink my tempertures sre fine ,it just kept saying it lost responsive with the driver .I have always just uninstall the video drivers and ran HD5870's for a while then sold them and went with three gtx-470's and everthing ran just fine ,but when I install the GTX-670's I got flickering ,freezes and lost video responsive .I tried each card seperate and still had problems ,but I have never had a bad video card.I knew both cards could'nt be bad.I started to RMA because I could put my GTX-470 back in and it ran fine .I cleaned out all drivers even in my regedit.Fineally I just did a clean install since I was putting in a new 256gig SSD drive and after that it said I had a invalid copy of windows .That made me mad because I knew a did'nt have a invalid copy and fineally it pop on my screen when I was doing updates that I my serial number had been solen and be used by someone else .but it let me download something and install something so I could prove my windows was valid.But after that I install all my drivers and my two GTX-670's work perfect.So nice to have a quiet system.Even turning the fans all the up I still can't hear them .ASUS did a good job with thier DirectCU II system.I have'nt even seen it 70c with these cards even when overclocking them to 1230/6500
Intel-i7-3820+Corsair H-100+Gigabyte X79-UD5+16g G.Skill 1666DDR3+256g Crucial-SSD+1-3TB Seagate+2-1TB-Samsung+1-640g- WesternDigtal+SLI-ASUS DIRECT CU II GTX-670+LG-12x Blurner+Logtech G9x-mouse+G-110-keyboard+Driving Force GT Wheel+Pioneer VSX-1020K+Polk Audio Speakers+LG-50"Plasma PM6700+Antec-P280+XFX 850w PRO Semi-Modular