Asus or Gigabyte
View Single Post
June 18, 2012, 02:02 AM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Why not compare the V Pro with the similarly priced UD5H-WB?
1) Gigabyte has 3 PCI-E 3.0 slots. Asus has 2.
2) Gigabyte has 5 SATA6 ports, Asus has 4.
3) Gigabyte has dual LAN, Asus has single.
4) Gigabyte has the latest Realtek ALC 898 audio chip, Asus has the older 892.
5) Gigabyte has Bluetooth 4.0. Asus has no Bluetooth except for $300++ Deluxe and $400++ Premium.
The guys made a good point about after service, but when it comes to Z77, Asus is resting on its laurels, overpricing its motherboards while offering the least futures, while Gigabyte is doing the exact opposite.
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Luay79
Find all posts by Luay79