View Single Post
Old June 21, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
Wow, didn't know they were made here in Canada. Sounds like a dream job...building high-end rigs everyday.

I think you could probably find those screws on various websites, unless they are special to Voodoo.
Sure is, but not until I build those Omens myself one day.. That will be a dream.

Not sure of the radiator, I think the use the same screws as used in the Rad boxes, those long ones.. As for the hard drive, they are just normal lian li screws, they gave me screws for 4 hdd's, but I need 4 more, for 6 hdd's..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
I would kill for one of the new Omen or a Blackbird case. Absolutely beautiful.
Sure, Omen only for water cooling, if you go for air, ur nuts lol. Blackbird used some custom water cooling made, we do build air cooled units, but that is like 5% of all the units. Right now we are building 350+ units to send to Bestbuy USA to sell, those only have cpu liquid cooled, but customer units most of them have them as fully liquid (that is cpu and video card).. damn we all hate doing those fully liquid, they can upto 2 hrs to do, its frustrating, but when its done it looks damn good, and we feel good lol ..