View Single Post
Old June 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
You work @ Voodoo?

Hook a follow HWC brother up one one of those Omen cases.... I am serious be the way.
Thats the one I have, the old omen cases, they are damn good. Even come with a removable motherboard tray, Voodoo actually have Lian Li make custom cases for them, like the v2000 but 50% modified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
Yeah really, I'd like one too. Voodoo must have old stock lying around since HP bought them out. Should see if they'd be up to selling it off on HWC.
HP did buy them out, but Voodoo office in Calgary still makes those Omens. Its like HP just bought Voodoo for the name, I personally work for the HP Blackbird side, we build those blackbirds. But we often see those old Omens lying around. The new Omen that is coming out, we are lucky 2 guys from our dept are going to be building the first units, and also making the manuals for it, so basically once we all know it nice and good, we will build both Blackbird and Omen..

The only think I am stuck about is, Lian Li have some special screws for one or 2 of their things, like hard drives and stuff, and voodoo have special ways to mount stuff like radiator in the chassis, apparently they aren't allowed to give any screws out, but since I bought a case from them, I am going to speak to the manager to lend me some atleast, I can't finish my rig until I don't get screws.