View Single Post
Old June 6, 2012, 01:40 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Update.

Today Iīve started to cut and test mount the side covers. While they look like wood, they are plastic and they are not the final look, they simply come like that from the store, I will be using vinyl and ageing process so they match the PSU. The same treatment will be done on both sides of the case.

Originally I was going to use rubber covers for the cuts so they donīt look sharp, however in order to add more "wood" to the design, I will be using the same parts cut in half as on the side, this should increase the wood/copper ratio of the final look.

Iīve also ordered all the liquid cooling stuff I need, and it will hopefully arrive on Friday so I have the weekend to mount everything and start and finish the front of the case so on Monday I can go to the plumbing suplies shop and cut, test mount and buy all remaining fittings and copper tubing to complete the loop.

If the parts donīt come by friday Iīll have to delay the plumbing details till tuesday or wednesday which will only give me a 2 day painting window to finish the project, so itīd definately cutting it short, but I feel confident at this point.

Aniway, photos!

Hopefully more tomorrow.