View Single Post
Old June 4, 2012, 03:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I have the Tiamat's hooked up and I must say,these things are TERRIFIC. I hear things in my games that I never ever heard before. I've always said I'm trying to find a better set than Psyko,and I do believe the Tiamats have ended my search. At least for now. Everything about the Tiamat's are top notch. Super comfortable,super surround,and a neat individual speaker volume control pod. Granted,they're a bit expensive,but in my opinion they are worth every penny. I do have a bit of an issue though. There is a humming sound [like feedback] that I hear even with the volume turned down or muted. It's not very loud,but it's there and it bugs the hell out of me. I don't want to get into an RMA or anything until I hear from some of the members here. Does anyone here have any ideas as to what might cause that hum? Thanks for help all.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5