View Single Post
Old June 1, 2012, 08:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

Default weird black screen (no input signal)

this is so frustrated issue...

its not happening at first time but two days and yesterday is just worst of my time...

a long time ago ( 4 months ago?), i got black screen issue.. i was sure it was a driver... and somehow i fixed it with different old driver... afterward its fine until recent...

two days ago, i just got black screen out of the air... for no reasons... yesterday is just worse... i played wot for an hour then crashed... i restarted the computer... it crashed within 5 mins... tried it again... same problem... it just worst of my time...

today, i am trying to figure out the problem... i believe that my gpu is fine (i have two gpu... even set it to factory setting... still same problem) i test rams with memtest+ then scan the malwares, so no problem

i think something is wrong with psu because i notice 3.3v in hw monitor seems too low... about .75v off.. then i check the voltage information in the bios... pretty low... 1v off... i left multimeter at my brother's place... so i cant be so sure..

do you think psu is at the fault? i mean hx1000 was the top dog... so it should be excellent psu...

what do you think?

i am planning to get a new computer anyway... no more ati card, no more 2gpu cards... no more less than 60gb ssd, no more huge psu... no fun...

btw my rig is at my signature... use it for 2 years... no heavily oc or whatever.... but i think the pump use 3.3v too much...
NEW: customize case, hx100, i7 920, supreme hf, x58 sabertooth, 3gbx2 ram of ripjaws, xfx hd6950 CF. vertex 2 60gb, seagate and hitachi 1tb, dual mcp355 with ek rex v2, 2x koolance ar697, 2x mcr320, 6x zm-f3 fans.
OLD: cm 690, hx620, intel q9450, True Black, ga-ep45-ud3p, 2gbx2 ram of mushkin xp2 8500, xfx 285. wd caviar se16 640gb, 4x zm-f3 fans.