Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2012, 10:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

My guess is that on Hell/Inferno mode it will become less of a button masher and more of a strategic action RPG. I'm really hoping it will become that way because to tell you the truth I don't find 4 players all that fun cuz I can pretty much choose to spam any single spell I chose while with 3 others. And I can't tell what the hell is going on or who is what and where is when and who is killing what and what anything is LOL.

I think it's all in how you want to play it and how much fun you choose to have with it. I see my SC2 friends playing and how they are acting and from day 1 they turned it into a level grind/item grind. To me that was not fun and I have tried to get out of playing with them as much as possible. I like to explore. Take my time and soak up some of the beautiful scenery. Read every piece of lore and listen to the voice actors as much as I can. I'm definitely taking my time with it and I feel like I'm having 10x as much fun as they are because they don't even know what's going on in the game. All they care about is OMG L00t!