View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
You keep glossing over the fact that A) this is a comment thread for the 670...not 680 and b) you are cherry picking your data to fit your world view....and it is very sad that you have to look so bloody hard to even find any data that even remotely supports your bias.

There is no conspiracy, the fact is that the majority of the time at the MAJORITY OF RESOLUTIONS on the MAJORITY OF REVIEW SITES the 6 series kicks the snot out of the AMD 7 series.

Such is life and unless you made the bloody thing...get over it. AMD will probably come back with an even better card NEXT generation (or not) there is no "team green vs team red" here (unless you are a paid troll that is). It is debatable on whether the tech of the NV is better than the AMD or its drivers that are holding AMD back...but it doesnt matter as at the end of the day a NV 670 can hold its own against AMD's top dog.

My suggestion is A) get a better job as being a paid troll aint worth the negative karma and b) go outside and enjoy REAL 3D. Personally Im going to the range and putting about 300 rounds of lead down range.

You talk about karma to me a Indian Hindu Brahmin. I know my religion and my philosophy. FYI the concept of nishkam karma is work with complete devotion but without attachment to results or material gains. The more the attachment with results the more the pain/pleasure and more easily the person can waver or lose composure when faced with significant hurdles. You can conquer karma with this concept - which means nothing will affect you . Its very easy to talk but impossible for ordinary people to achieve. So lets leave it there.

"6 series kicks the snot out of the AMD 7 series." There can't be something further from the truth. People who have had both the cards and overclocked them have given their opinions. The HD 7970 competes very well with the GTX 680. Especially when you consider overclocking both the cards. They are not running a business like you do. Yours is a business. Any business will have its own business interests to protect. We don't know your website's relationship with Nvidia.
Everything what you say has an extreme tone to it. There doesn't seem to be an objective tone at all. Hardly befitting a tech product reviewer. And the worst part is you are calling me a paid troll. You have got down to that level because you don't have a hold of your emotions. You see there is enough evidence I have shown from other websites that its not all objective here. Thats what got you irritated. Anyway I will leave it at this. If your administrators want to ban me thats fine. They couldn't enforce their rules on you who is an employee of their website. Speaks a lot about objectivity.

Last edited by raghu78; May 12, 2012 at 01:33 PM.