View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 08:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
ROFL....yup definitely PAID troll. When in doubt...cover your ass and change the focus of the attack. "Oh its really a great gaming GPU...but who uses their 400 dollar card for gaming?' and "oh its a good gaming gpu BUT only on games that no one plays...all the IMPORTANT games at resolutions few people use show the NV card to be teh suck (but only on obscure websites and not HWC, Anad, Toms...or even NV bashingTweak Town)" yeah that sound sensible. Not. You might want to talk to your marketing manager about getting some BETTER talking points mate as you kinda suck at this "guerrilla marketing" thing.

BF3 is similar on HD 7970 and GTX 680 when both are OC'd. I guess for you Alan Wake is a game no one plays because Nvidia does not do well on that. Yeah I get it. Alan Wake for PC released in Feb 2012. On Valve Steam it was a good seller. The game was a critical and retail success. I have played the game on PC. Its a fantastic game with great graphics. Have you played Alan Wake before judging the game ?

Alan Wake Review - GameSpot.com

Alan Wake devs “delighted” with PC sales | PC Gamer

News: Alan Wake sales top 2 million, series 'has a future' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Witcher 2, Crysis 2 also don't fit your contrived definition of popular games. I give up . Funny though , both your website and the "obscure" HardWare.fr - Le Guide du HardWare & de l'Optimisation PC have the same 6 games on your chart - BF3, Crysis 2, Witcher 2, Metro 2033, Shogun 2, Batman Arkham city but can come to very different conclusions.

Last edited by raghu78; May 12, 2012 at 09:44 AM.