Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Lenovo T420i i7 2620M/16GB ram/64GB MSSD/1TB/DVD Burner/BT + lots more

Hate to do it, but I have too many PC's again. This is a great laptop, it is fully loaded, Bluetooth as well. It has a MSata drive of 64GB for OS needs and a 1TB drive in the onboard HD slot. The DVD drive is still installed and available in this configuration. Laptop runs 110%. No hardware issues of any kind.

Has 1600X900 high def screen with Nvidia Quadro 2800M with 1GB onboard memory and Intel 3000 with Optimus switching.

Has one cosmetic flaw, bottom right hand corner, next to the headphone port, case is chipped, missing a 1/4" piece. Enter key on English keyboard is loose, but functions correctly. Does not effect functionality at all, Lenovo has a hardened metal shell inside the plastic. Screen is perfect, all the rest of the laptop is in excellent physical shape. Also comes with mint French Lenovo keyboard if you want to swap it out.

Everything works as should. Has Windows 7 Pro COA under battery. Has 9 cell battery still holding an excellent charge, last time tested (2 weeks ago) I was able to get 4 hours high performance out of battery, while your usage may vary.

Comes with leather laptop bag, charger, Expressport SD card reader, Expressport to PCI-E adapter which can be used for EGPU (will include software), french keyboard, DVD slot converter which allows installation of HD in DVD slot, Logitech BT V470 mouse, Logitech bluetooth Android keyboard (works very well and is compact) and also a Coolermaster Chooix laptop cooler with 3 port USB hub and an onboard SATA 2.0 housing to add even further to storage needs.

$500 shipped for everything inside Ontario/Quebec. Outside ON PM for quote, but expect to add $10-50 on top depending on how far in the outer limits of Canada you live.

Will come freshly wiped with Windows 7 PRO installed, all drivers and such as well. Will put all relevant drivers on a partition on the HDD. You are responsible for all Windows updates and any other driver software outside the Lenovo software. I will also include a burnt ISO of Win 7 PRO to use with the key.

I'm pretty firm in the price but will cut you slack if you come pick it up.
Attached Images

Anger is as anger does.

Last edited by b1lk1; February 3, 2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: new item