View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 08:33 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Few LAPTOP PARTS, Logitec trackball, Antec skeleton, laptop ram, pci vid -REVISED

TOSHIBA SATELLITE P100 MODEL #PSPA3C-SD300E
I need the screen for this one.

TOSHIBA SATELLITE L300 OR L300D LAPTOP
I need a power adapter. Im sure i will also need a battery but for sure i need a power adapter for it.
DELL INSPIRON 1750 LAPTOP
I need a screen and a power adapter for this unit.
It boots up into windows but the screen is a mess, so i need a new screen. Not sure on the battery yet.
HP G62
I need a power adapter
LOGITECH TRACKMAN MARBLE FX
I'm looking for a trackman marble fx or other very similar trackball, prefer logitech. I dont think there is anything else similar to this one, its the one with the very large ball on it. I'd like to get my hands on one for when my current one dies.
ANTEC SKELETON CASE
I just missed out on one. I want the original full size, not the very small one made for matx mobos.
PCI VIDEO CARD - not pci-e
Looking for pci video cards for my charity work, although i am willing to pay for them. I refurb old computers and they go to kids who dont have a pc at home. Legal, fully authorized charitable org.

Appreciate if you can help me out. To be clear on this, all except the pci video card is for my use, only the pci vid card is for charity work.
I can do emt, paypal, or any other method of payment.
PM'S ONLY PLEASE.

thank you
Please dont suggest i try ebay. I prefer to deal with forums where buyers and sellers are held to account for their actions, so there is less chance of getting swindled. In the end, if i have to go to ebay, well............

Last edited by nork; July 9, 2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: add new items