Old April 28, 2012, 09:11 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Various Heatsinks and Liquid AIO CPU coolers! (UPDATE 12/03)

My Heatware Feedback score: crowTrobot | HeatWare.com
My Hardware Canucks Feedback score: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/itrader.php?u=7193
My RFD Feedback score: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/itrader.php?u=285976

- All prices for pickup. Free shipping for items/combo items over $100 (except for Cases).. PM me postal code for details.
- Cash, EMT or Paypal (first two preferred). Ships via CanadaPost Expedited
- All items are in new condition, just reviewed and repacked and not used in my own system (although might have been disassembled and put back together, I am a reviewer not an unboxer, so temper expectations of condition with that in mind. But I wear gloves when handling and I take very good care of each item).
- Absolutely no 'holds' or reserves. Either you are ready to purchase or not. Too many asking to hold for weeks and then flaking out.
- Additional photos available upon request. Due to limited character/space, only few photos are in this post.

FREE SHIPPING ON ITEMS OVER $100 in TOTAL

Cooler Master Liquid Pro 280mm AIOCPU Cooler = $130 SHIPPED! CAD (Compare at $160.00 CAD+tax=$180!)
- 280mm radiator with 2x 140mm CM AP Fans! Quiter and better performing than a Corsair H110iGT.
- Sleeved tubing
- As usual, just reviewed and repacked. All accessories and in orig packaging. Very, very mint condition.

Reeven Okeanos Dual-tower CPU Cooler = $60 CAD (Compare at $99.00 CAD+tax=$112!)
- Dual-tower CPU cooler with sleek looking aluminum cap
- Comes with a 140mm and a 120mm fan plus bonus fan mount for 3rd optional fan
- As usual, just reviewed and repacked. All accessories and in orig packaging. Very, very mint condition.

Cooler Master Master Pro Pro Air 4 (120mm) CPU Cooler = $35 CAD (Compare at $50 USD+tax)
- Direct contact cooler
- Comes bundled with MasterAir balanced 120mm fan
- Fans are PWM but also have a speed switch limiter at the back of the hub
- As usual, just reviewed and repacked. All accessories and in orig packaging. Very mint condition.

Cooler Master Master Pro Air 3 (92mm) CPU Coolers = $25 CAD (Compare at 45 USD+tax)
- Direct contact cooler
- Comes bundled with MasterAir balanced fans (92mm)
- Fans are PWM but also have a speed switch limiter at the back of the hub
- As usual, just reviewed and repacked. All accessories and in orig packaging. Very mint condition.

Cryorig C7 low-profile CPU cooler = $30 CAD (Compare at $40 CAD+tax)
- Only 47mm tall low-profile CPU cooler with four copper heatpipes
- Fully nickel plated
- Integrated lowprofile low noise 92mm fan
- Perfect for HTPC

***USED***Cooler Master GeminII S524 v1 CPU cooler = $30 CAD (Compare at $60 CAD+tax)
- This is the v1 version that has a nickel plated finish. The v2 of the GeminII S524 has direct-contact copper which performs better but ages worse.
- Not to be confused with the GeminII SF524 (low fan speed version) or the GeminII M4 (lower profile version).
- 120mm fan bundled (can also fit larger 140mm fan)
- C-type cooler with 5 heatpipes.
- This was just reviewed and repacked but I had it in storage for so long so the box looks worn out and I can't find the manual and thermal paste with it. Other than that, it comes with the mounts and is in other wise good condition (see for yourself in the photo, more photos available upon request).

Gigabyte Z170X-Designare motherboard = SOLD
Reeven Six Eyes II Six-channel Multi-color LED Fan Controller = SOLD
Raijintek Nestor Mid-tower Case = SOLD

My Heatware Feedback score: crowTrobot | HeatWare.com
My Hardware Canucks Feedback score: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/itrader.php?u=7193
My RFD Feedback score: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/itrader.php?u=285976

PM me offers with your postal code and name/shipping address for faster processing. Flexible with price, I just want this sold fast. Ships via CanadaPost Expedited
PLEASE read the product descriptions before PM'ing me interest. There are ZERO warranties offered here.

- All prices for pickup. Free shipping for combo items over $100 (except cases).
- Cash, EMT or Paypal (first two preferred). Ships via CanadaPost Expedited
- All items are in new condition, just reviewed and repacked and not used in my own system (although might have been disassembled and put back together, I am a reviewer not an unboxer, so temper expectations of condition with that in mind. But I wear gloves when handling and I take very good care of each item).
- Additional photos available upon request. Due to limited character/space, only few photos are in this post.

Last edited by crowTrobot; Yesterday at 01:24 PM. Reason: new items - reusing thread