View Single Post
Old April 21, 2012, 12:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I just went to Purolator and FedEX and they both want to charge me over 100 dollars to ship out these speakers to Corsair. This is ground shipping too and they are in it's original box . . . . There is no way that I will pay this amount of money considering that it's more than double of what I originally paid for the speakers. I told Corsair about this, and hopefully they do pay the shipping. I can't imagine paying 100 dollars to ship these out to them and then getting "replacement" speakers that once again don't work. Am I going to spend another 100 + dollars to send the 2nd set of broken speakers? God no! that would be 200 + dollars that I could use to just get a set of much better speakers from a different company. What a shame, I will probably just accept my losses and toss these away. I been doing some reading and the defective rate on these is actually very high. I own the SP2500's for my main desktop and thank god those are working great. Shipping those would cost twice as much.