View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old April 17, 2012, 11:47 PM
Silent_Avenger's Avatar
Silent_Avenger Silent_Avenger is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 464

My System Specs

Default Any fans out there with reverse airflow?

It's as the title states I'm looking for a fan with reverse air flow and no I do not want to just turn the fan around. The purpose of this is for looks and my computer always sits on the floor and it's very easy to see the top fans through the mesh and they don't look all that good with the labels and colored wires showing. As well I want to keep the top fans all exhaust for obvious reasons. Hope I explained it enough.
Main System //// Dedicated Folding PC 1 //// Dedicated Folding PC 2 //// Laptop

Youtube Channel:

I fold for a cure. Team 213366 and 54196.
Reply With Quote