View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 03:04 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default GALAXY Customer Service

I thought I would post just to let you guys know about a great customer service experience that I had today.
I recently purchased and installed a Galaxy GTX680 in my rig, I then registered it on the Galaxy website within 30 days of purchase so now I have a 3 year warranty. Today I received a phone call from a Texas number and spoke to a nice guy (did not catch his name) from Galaxy, he asked for me by my full name and then thanked me for buying a Galaxy product, he then asked if there were any improvements that could be made, I suggested the registration process could be streamlined further, he advised this was already being done. He told me that I could either call him or contact him on NCIX forums, HWC forums and even on OCN as he is registered on each site if I have any issues in the future regarding my GTX680.

I have to say that I have never been called by a company and thanked for my custom before, it felt pretty good and I liked the fact he asked for feedback and suggestions. He also said that he would ship me out a little gift as an added thankyou, its a surprise, I will update this post with picutres when it arrives.