View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 01:13 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Steelseries WOW Cataclysm MMO Mouse, Wacom INTUOS4, Linksys WUSB600N Wireless Adapter

Hi All,
I just moved recently into an apartment and have a few items left around that I don't need so I thought I'd put them up for sale here. I am in Vancouver and will do local pickup if wanted, otherwise UPS(preferred) or Canada Post. EMT is preferred. I have sold quite a few things on here flawlessly (with only one Canada Post hiccup!).

1) SteelSeries World of Warcraft Cataclysm MMO Mouse. Bought from NCIX about a year ago. Bought it for a few games and recently used it on Star Wars : The Old Republic. Works well in many games. Comes in box and with everything included.

40.00 + Shipping

2) Wacom INTUOS4 Professional Pen Tablet - Small Edition. This was bought from B&H Photo only 6 months ago, used it a few times in some photography shoots but realized that I just don't need it for what I do. Comes with everything you see, which is the Tablet (in MINT Shape), Pen, all Nibs (hidden inside the Pen Base), mouse, identification rings and of course USB Cords etc.

150.00 + shipping

3) Linksys WUSB600N Dual-Band Wireless-N USB Adapter. This is one of the better Dual-Band wireless N adapters out there, works well on both 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ bands. Used it for a WDTV Live but I'm hard-wired now in my apartment. Comes with what you see, USB Adapter, Cap + Base.

25.00 + Shipping

PM me and I'll get back to you!
Thanks

Last edited by btdvox; April 16, 2012 at 01:20 PM.