View Single Post
Old April 12, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Jane Jensen's Pinkerton Road - Kickstarter

Jane Jensen's Pinkerton Road: "A Year of Adventure" by Jane Jensen — Kickstarter

Just wanted to bring peoples attention to this kickstarter for Jane Jensen's new game studio.

Taken from Kickstarter page:
Quote:
Jane is known for games with complex, dark plotlines. She created the Gabriel Knight adventure game series at Sierra On-Line and the recent Gray Matter. And in the past eight years, she designed and directed leading casual games including Women’s Murder Club, Dying for Daylight and Deadtime Stories at Oberon Media/I-Play Studio. Now she's returning to her roots and founding an adventure game studio. Robert, Jane's husband, produced GK1 and has written music for many of Jane’s games. His endlessly hip band, The Scarlet Furies, did the toe-tapping themes in Gray Matter and Dying for Daylight.
She is also the story consultant for the new game from Phoenix Online, Cognition.

Just as a heads up she is having a vote for one of the three concepts on the 14th to 15th. Do be able to vote for that you would have to pledge at least $16 by 9pm EST, April 13th.

I know I pledged as I really loved the GK series and quite enjoyed Gray Matter and would love to see more games come from her.