View Single Post
Old April 10, 2012, 04:51 PM
Top Prospect

I guess, but ive got friends with worse rigs than mine that play the game without any problems,
As for my build , I think what ill do is put back the core 2 duo 2.13 and the nvidia geforce 7900 gtx but leave the 8 gb of ram in the dell xps 700 then put my old vista back on that and use it as a spare pc .
Take the QX6700 2.66 and the galaxy gtx550ti 1gb and win 7 and put them on to a new board and case .
I went to tigerdirect and made a shopping cart Your TigerDirect.ca Shopping Cart . Now everything here I can buy at a local pc store for about the same price but minus shipping (even that old mobo is available)all for about 450$
Its either I do that or I cough up the extra for a new build , which Im interested in that 6 core I7 unlocked I think its 3.4 to 3.8 turbo stock (6 cores for rendering purposes) and a quality gigabyte mobo which combined would be 550$ lol then OF course id need to get an even better gpu (TESLA or quadro ? lol !! i wish ) how much was your 680? saw a galaxy 680 for 529 ... I think im dreaming there.