View Single Post
Old April 6, 2012, 07:33 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Sometimes its okay for beauty to be skin Deep:

Packaged with a thick plastic shroud and embraced with styrofoam there is no doubt your case will survive its transit into your possession.

They say your first impression on anything is usually the most memorable one and when finally unwraping the protective coccon you are greeted with a sleek, stylish if someone minimalistic chassis.
The first suprise I was greeted with is the actual material that BitFenix calls "Softtouch". It is unlike anything I have ever encountered on a case to date, it gives the raised edges from front to back a very soft tactile feel. It also serves the double purpose of allowing good grip along the entire case, making you less like to slip moving and or lifting it. However, this does warrant some concern. I have in the past seen material like this (though not on computer cases) that has been exposed to the enviroment (household) for a while, and it tends to get a off-grey/white tinge to it over time. Hopefully Bitfenix considered its choice of materials well enough that this will be a non-issue. After all I would hate to think that over time the case would lose its visual appeal.

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com

Last edited by Soultribunal; April 6, 2012 at 09:30 PM.