View Single Post
Old June 10, 2008, 01:21 PM
Top Prospect

Default XSPC Top and 150M Res with Thermochill Review

Hi guys well I had plans for the 20th of June to release my test results and review for the lineup of XSPC Top with Swiftech MCP355 pump
XSPC 150mm Reservoir and XSPC stand with XSPC 150M ResV2 . With a Thermo chill triple rad...
The block I am going to be using is a D-tek V2 with QAuad plate.. installed in a Cooler Master Cosmos S Full tower case
I was going to use a Feser Rad but NCIX does not have the Rad in as of yet.
Now the reason I had to put a hold on the review is because XSPC sent me an email

The reason for the delay is a slight design change to make the top easier to mount. It should only take just over a week but with production things can easily go wrong and take longer than expected.
Which I find is amazing how this company like many others is updating their tops to have more of an ease to install. We all know that newbie’s have a harder time trying to figure out how to install these sweet units. Or even vets with their let’s make this tight as I can... no offence I do the same thing,
I know that NCIX and XSPC are working on a partnership to supply XSPC
Products which I find is amazing well I had a little push in NCIX talking to XSPC…
But that is another story lol

So enlighten of the new change I am also going to be including in this review
The new EVGA 780I FTW...
Well since my 780I to a crap on me lol
And die from benchmarking I had a funeral. But I am okay now don’t worry.

With all this said and done it should be a matter of weeks before I can start testing…and writing of my review…
I would like to thank XSPC... Cool Master D-Tek and EVGA and Thermo chill
For their samples...

Thanks Cryostage

So stay tuned!

For all your water-cooling needs I recommend NCIX.com?
And for a great flow Estimator please look at Martin's
System Flowrate Estimator Spreadsheet V2.6 - XtremeSystems Forums

Last edited by cryostage; June 14, 2008 at 02:29 AM.