Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default D5 pump BitsPower Mod kit/Top and EK reservoirs

One full all silver shining BitsPower dressing kit for D5 pump. Includes v2 top and mod kit. This kit is brand new. I installed it on my pump but it never worked, I just looked at it! Sorry, I lost the boxes... 70$ for both parts. It does NOT include the pump. SOLD

I also have two (2) EK Multioption X2 RES 150 ADVANCED v2. One is brand new, the other one is slightly used (about 8 months). The used one has been filled only with distilled water with a kill coil. No algicide, anticorrosive or dye. The new one goes for 40$, the used one is on sale for 35$.(used one is SOLD)

Everything is in mint condition, nothing is leaking. I'm selling those parts because I changed my mind in the course of my project.
I live in Candiac, South Shore of Montreal. If you are living in that area, please feel free to come and take a look at those parts. Also, I can ship those parts in Canada but the prices DOES NOT include transport fees. They have to be added to the part's price. I accept cash, money orders and PayPal. I'm selling those parts "AS IS" with NO warranty. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by pellelu; March 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM.