View Single Post
Old March 15, 2012, 02:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

The case was delivered today. Sure enough,UPS left it at the door in my driveway. No knock or doorbell. Those A-holes just dropped it and took off. I had no idea it would be here that soon. I went to check the mail box,and there it was. I could have been out til late in the night. It's not like it's a small package and hard to notice. That thing,and the box it came in is huge. Anyone could have spotted it, either walking or driving by the house. Let's face it,not everyone is honest. At any rate,it's here. I'm going to have to wait for a while to get help from Killswitch. He just had a new baby,and obviously has more important things on his mind. Once he has some time,we'll set it up and post some pics and opinions. I can say this much,..that thing looks super awesome. Don't forget guys,throw some ideas at me for cooling. Thanks.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5