View Single Post
Old March 15, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJThomp View Post
I thought that might be what he was talking about but could not swallow it... You could water cool in that.
I already have the Level 10 GT model. I would have purchased the Level 10 [non gt] from the get go,but I didn't think I could install a liquid CPU cooler in it. Nor did I think it would take any kind of water cooling. You are right. The Level 10 CAN be water cooled. The info I read on the Level 10, was from the time frame of when it was first released. Since then,liquid and water cooling devices are now available that DO fit in this case. So I went ahead and purchased one. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow,and with help from my buddy Killswitch,I should have all my hardware in the Level 10 GT,transplanted into the Level 10 sometime maybe this weekend. I think he will take some pics,and we will post them here, if anyone is interested in seeing what this thing looks like with my hardware in it. The Level 10 GT is an awesome case,and I'm sure some members here will think I've lost my mind buying the non GT model. Maybe I am a little crazy,but what the hell...it's sure a lot of fun.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5