View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 06:52 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mad View Post
You're talking about the Thermaltake Level 10? There's NO WAY you can put in a high-end watercooling system in there, unless you mod. (I don't see why you would want to mod such an expensive case) But if you just wanna do your CPU. You can do it with an H50 or something maybe. As far as cooling the GPU, Northbridge, RAM, etc. Not possible. And, I think that case only fits a standard ATX motherboard.

Do what you like with your money! :D But that case is mainly for looks. If you want something with more functionality, I'd buy a Cosmos 2 or something.
I said Liquid cooling. Too many tubes etc. with water. There are quite a few available with better rads etc. than the H60,although that would probably work. I went ahead and ordered the case,so I can see better,what cooler to use. I don't want any Video card coolers etc.,so everything should fit nice nice. I will keep us posted.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5