View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old March 4, 2012, 08:56 AM
BukitHedd BukitHedd is offline
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 51

My System Specs

Default

I offered $180. Still waiting for a reply. If I can see it running, I don't think $180 is too too high. It's definitely to highest I'll pay. I plan on re selling it once nVidia launches new stuff, or AMD's 7870 turns out to be a winner. $350 is my price category for a new video card.

I don't have a card yet for my new build. I was hoping for at least a 570.

If anyone wants to hear my eBay sob story...I was bidding on a 2.5gb gtx 570 yesterday morning. My high bid was only $226 until the last 30 seconds. Someone out bid me to $230, but when I countered someone snipped it away at $260. I was ready to smash my keyboard!! Oh well...
Reply With Quote