View Single Post
Old June 3, 2008, 11:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

No dice!

It'll post and boot windows below 1.1875v but it fails almost instantly upon running prime95 and windows even reports recovering from a fatal error.

It may very well turn out to be sketchy at 1.1875v so I'm going to push 10 hours at this voltage, if it errors around here - which I'm expecting it will; I'm fairly certain I can hold steady at 1.193v.

Still not bad concidering how damn cool I'll be at 1.193v. if I can get it to hold for 24 hours at that eventually; I'm going to push 3.2ghz for the hell of it.. I think I could easily do that below 1.3v on this system for sure.

I guess eventually I'll compile all my steps (I've logged it all) into a little guide with info for everyone.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.

Last edited by encorp; June 3, 2008 at 06:29 PM.