View Single Post
Old February 21, 2012, 02:37 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSinae View Post
snip

**** YOU ALL REVIEWERS THAT GAVE GOOD REVIEWS ON THIS SCREEN, I HATE YOUR GUTS... your sold to big corporations.

Ah yes you again. In order to make sure that this post is not deleted like the last time around I will tone down my response. I would also suggest you take a big calm breathe and stop acting like a drama lamma.
Good. Now that you have done that. I would like to say two things:
1) thank you for taking the time to read my review. I do appreciate it when readers respond.
2) {edit} You aint worth my time....so meh. {edit}

I would respond further and inquire to the exact problems you are having....but I honestly do not care. I don't want to help you.

I dont even get to keep the monitors I review and I sure as shite dont receive any money from the mfgers for doing a review. You got a bad monitor. Shit Happens. Try acting like an adult next time...you might find people more responsive to your plight.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr

Last edited by AkG; February 21, 2012 at 02:54 PM.